A Sound Decision.....
ImagesInSound is a multi award winning sound design facility located in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment district.
Our mix facilities are designed to the latest Dolby Digital, Large Format, and Broadcast specifications.
State of the Art Digital
- Theatrical 5.1 and 7.1
- Broadcast 5.1 and stereo
- IMAX 6.0 and Aura3D 11.1
- Multi-channel special venue audio environments
- On-site mixing system
- Dolby LM100 loudness meter
- Dolby E encoding
- Dolby Surround encoding
- Large recording booth for voice over, ADR, loop group, and animation casts
- SourceConnect for recording sessions remotely around the world
- Phone patch
- 3 Golden Reel Awards from the Motion Picture Sound Editors in L.A.
- 2 GSCA Achievement Awards for "Best Sound Design in a Large Format film"
- Over 2 dozen best sound nominations for Gemini, Golden Reel, and Emmy.
- Latest versions of Nuendo and Pro Tools software
- Latest sound design and audio manipulation software
- Extensive library of sound effects to source from
- Location equipment for recording new and unique sound elements
- Award winning foley artist
Titans of the Ice Age gets best sound design nomination!
The film has been nominated for a GSCA Achievement Award in the best sound design catagory. Awards are handed out in Ottawa this Sept.
Great White Shark 3D is released.
The latest large format film from the creative team of The Last Reef has finished post production and was released beginning of June 2013.
The Birder sound design is complete.
This quirkey independent film was submitted to TIFF for this year's festival.
2012 Best Sound Design awarded to "The Last Reef"!
We are very excited to have won our second Best Sound design Award from the GSCA. The award was given at this year's conference in Sacremento, CA
Wild Things with Domonic Monaghan
This new series airs on OLN Jan 21, 2013, with Domonic taking us to exotic locations to find some of the worlds most interesting creatures.
Creativity, Dedication, Experience
For over 20 years, Brian Eimer owner and sr. sound designer, has created award winning soundtracks for all genres of motion pictures. His work has been recognized by the Canadian Academy of Television, the Giant Screen Cinema Association, and the Motion Picture Sound Editors. Brian is also very proud to be part of projects that have been recognized and won awards worldwide.
Brian, with his creative team of editors, foley artists, and mixers, dedicate themselves to every project. Their passion for creating engaging soundtracks that will help tell the story, is unsurpassed.
Our experience in each genre of motion pictures ensures that the audience will experience every soundtrack as the filmmaker intended.